We would like to share with you Programme overview and descriptions of some of the places that participants visited during the Study Visit „Feel Free to Borrow“ in Estonia between 15-22 October 2018.
The main objectives of the visit were:
– Sharing the existing “state” of youth work and challenges related to it in their communities
– Discussing the needs and interests of young people and identifying what innovations are needed in order to better cover these needs
– Sharing good practices – innovations in youth work of the last years from each participating community/country
– Exploring at least 10 innovative ideas of youth work in Estonia by visiting organizations or meeting with youth workers and hearing about the experiences
– Compiling a publication with short descriptions of all innovative practices explored during the project;