When: 15th – 22nd October, 2018
Where: Pärnu, Estonia
Application deadline: 26th of August, 2018
As the social reality where young people are growing up is all the time changing and people working with youth need to constantly look for new approaches and solutions for effective youth work, it is highly crucial to stay up to date and explore new ideas for reaching young people.
The main objectives of the visit are:
– Sharing the existing “state” of youth work and challenges related to it in their communities
– Discussing the needs and interests of young people and identifying what innovations are needed in order to better cover these needs
– Sharing good practices – innovations in youth work of the last years from each participating community/country
– Exploring at least 10 innovative ideas of youth work in Estonia by visiting organizations or meeting with youth workers and hearing about the experiences
– Compiling a publication with short descriptions of all innovative practices explored during the project
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to € 530 (airplanes, trains and buses; NOTE: Taxis are not included). Food and accommodation will be provided free of charge.
We are looking for 3 participant residing in Spain , who are between 18 and 40 years old.
At the end of the project all participants will receive a certificate of participation “Youthpass”.
If you are interested contact us